Analisi in inglese della poesia "The chimney sweeper" di W.Blake (1 pagine formato doc)
1) the poet is speaking with the voice of the chimney sweeper
2) the addressee is the reader
3) there is no setting in time and place
4) the main subject is Tom’s dream. trough it, the poet shows us the terrible conditions of life of the chimney sweepers. This poem is made up of six stanzas.
5) This poem is narrative. There are no questions but the poet simply tells us the facts.
6) The tone is serious, sad and pitiful.