HACCP: SIGNIFICATO E PRINCIPI
HACCP.The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, is the system used to refer to the food sector and concern all the processes of the supply chain, from primary production to sale to the public. This control system is mandatory since 1st January 2006 (two thousand and six). The HACCP addresses three main tipe of risk in a food production. Biological hazard; when food become infected by bacteria. Physical hazard; when there are bones or plastic in fish. Chemical hazard; when pesticides contaminate food. CAM (Computer-aided manufacturing) is a computer software to control the corrects functioning of machinery.
7 PRINCIPI HACCP
HACCP: HACCP principles. The HACCP has Seven main principles and they are:
- 1st principle: Identify any hazard and remove or reduce them;
- 2nd principle: Identification of critical control point. These are the process when
- you prevent, remove or reduce a hazard in your work process;
- 3rd principle: Set critical limits for each CCP;
- 4th principle: Monitoring the CCPs;
- 5th principle: Intervene to resolve any problem with CCP;
- 6th principle: Implement controls to ensure correct functioning of machinery;
- 7th principle: Keep detailed records of you plan and interventions for possible inspections by health and safety authorities.