breve riassunto della tragedia di Amleto e approfondimento delle tematiche presenti nella scena 1 atto 3 (2 pagine formato doc)
HAMLET: RIASSUNTO IN INGLESE - Hamlet:
- The most obvious theme in death play is taking of revenge
- The taking of revenge in hamlet is intimately interrelated with the themes of/faithlessness love and ambition
- Madness too is a significant theme in the play: the play thus contrast madness and sanity, faithlessness and honour, the urge for revenge with the desire not to act precipitately
- Suicide: if a person commits it he stops suffering anymore but also stops his happiness
- Death is counter with life
- The main problem is: what append after our death?
Leggi anche Amleto: riassunto
RIASSUNTO HAMLET: MEETS THE GHOST - The HAMLET deals with: the ghost of hamlet’s father appears to him to reveal him about is died.
Leggi anche Analisi opera di Shakespeare: Amleto
AMLETO RIASSUNTO ATTI: ATTO 3 SCENA 1 - In the hope of discovering the reasons for Hamlet’s suffering, the king and queen decide to organize a meeting between him and Ophelia. Polonius asks her to pretend to be alone while he and the king hide behind a curtain. Hamlet enters and recites his famous monologue, ‘To be or not to be’, up until the moment he sees Ophelia. He refuses her love and advises her to enter a convent as an alternative. Claudius now starts to believe that Hamlet knows something about the murder. He decides to get him out of the way by sending him to England. Polonius suggests one final attempt at discovering the reasons for Hamlet’s behaviour by arranging a meeting with his mother, Gertrude.
Leggi anche Trama in inglese di Amleto
HAMLET, RIASSUNTO BREVE IN INGLESE: LE TEMATICHE - Themes: Hamlet is a tragedy of REVENGE and a play of life and death, of man’s ambiguous relation and also about melancholy and doubt. It is through Hamlet’s struggle to act wisely, that the concept of MAN’S COMPLEX NATURE is illustrated. A major question for man is the relation between APPEARANCE AND REALITY and the EXISTENTIAL IDEA all that individual man knows is that he exist. Another important theme is HONOUR and honourable action. Any action to correct a wrong should be reasoned and not emotional.
|Ponti 2023| Come si scrive un tema | Scuola: ponti di primavera e ultimo giorno di scuola |Tema sul ritorno alla normalità dopo il coronavirus|Come si fa un riassunto| Podcast| Mappe concettuali| Temi svolti| Riassunti dei libri|Maxi orale maturità 2022